Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) is decent, safe, affordable, community-based housing that provides tenants with the rights of tenancy and links to voluntary and flexible supports and services.
- PSH offers an apartment, the tenant determines their own lifestyle.
- People choose if they want to live in PSH by deciding to apply for tenancy just like any apartment.
- Individuals have, at a minimum, the same responsibilities and protections from eviction that tenants have under the landlord/tenant law of the State, county, city, or other designated entity.
- Each apartment has a door with a lock; tenant has their own key.
- Each apartment has a kitchen with a fridge and a stove, bathroom with shower, living room and bedroom.
- Individuals have the freedom to furnish on their own.
- Tenant's choice of services..
- Tenants control their own schedules and activities.
- Tenants come and go as they please, have visitors, cook their own food, etc.
On June 2, 2015, Villa de Vida entered into an exclusive negotiating rights agreement with the City of Poway to build a 54-unit apartment complex.
The development, subject to further due diligence, approval and permitting, would target completion in 2019.
For more information about Villa de Vida and updates about the development, visit our website and join our mailing list.